tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 07 05:46:43 2006

Re: Urgent message for Commander Kruge

McArdle ([email protected])

[email protected] wrote:

  >In a message dated 11/6/2006 8:16:42 PM Central Standard Time,
>[email protected] writes:
>
>> "Candygram for Mongo!"
>> (If you don't recognize this, you owe it to yourself to see the movie.)
>>
>> mIq'ey
>>

>I've seen the movie. Where I was stationed in Germany at one point my fellow
>soldiers used to watch that movie ad nauseum and then retell it at work. I
>knew lots of the dialogue before I ever saw the movie. I still don't remember
>that line though. And I never want to see the movie again.

  No offense intended.  I assumed you hadn't seen it because you didn't recognize {Manggho'} (which I suspect isn't necessarily the best possible transliteration, but that's another discussion).

  mIq'ey

Sponsored Link

Try Netflix today! With plans starting at only $5.99 a month what are you waiting for?

Back to archive top level