tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 29 16:24:40 2006

Re: Klingon sign in Vulcan

In a message dated 3/29/2006 4:03:04 PM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> On the way back from Calgary yesterday I forced my friend to stop in his
> hometown of Vulcan so that I could go to the Trek Station/Visitor's Centre
> and also gawk at the statue of the Enterprise.  On the statue is a sign
> written in Klingon that I thought I'd share with you all.
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/tuftedpuffin/CalgaryZoo042resize.jpg

Can anyone else provide a translation/interpretation of this?  It uses the
same 10-symbol set as the Skybox cards, but if it uses the same sound values as
the cards, then it's gibberish.  If it uses different values, then I don't
know what they are.
Using my transliteration:
42900 1376
63557