tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 21 22:45:16 2006

RE: On a more humerous note (some may not think of this as funny)

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

But too much seriousness does the oposite of attracting...
Elizabeth Lawrence <[email protected]> wrote:  sorry, mistype. I meant nuq.

Internal changes will likely not attract more people, only publicity will.

Elizabeth