tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 01 17:53:29 2006

Re: Anyone got a list of typos in TKD?

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

Yes, thank you.
Alan Anderson <[email protected]> wrote:  On Mar 1, 2006, at 8:22 PM, Shane MiQogh wrote:

> Cause i found one, anyone know if it's just me or does everyone
> have "gar" on page 179?

I have a comprehensive commentary on TKD stashed somewhere. In
addition to noting apparent typographical errors, it points out
explanations which are later either expanded on or contradicted,
misleading or ambiguous choices of wording, and obvious outright
mistakes. It also highlights odd bits of trivia, such as the
declaration that it is a work of fiction.

The next time I find it, I will make it a point to transcribe it from
its hand-penciled form into one more easily shared.

-- ghunchu'wI'