tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 01 17:19:19 2006

Re: Da Vinci ngoq (was Re: antimatter {rugh})

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

And that's what makes me angry. This guy (and many "scientists") are really butchering the bible. Instead of saying "the bible can't happen because [insert their own interpretation of the bible here] just dosn't happen!" Perhaps they should try letting us do the thinking... lol
Alan Anderson <[email protected]> wrote:  On Mar 1, 2006, at 5:14 PM, Shane MiQogh wrote:

> ...The bible's not gonna use code to contradict itself in saying
> that Jesus married a whore... The bible just dosn't work that way. lol

bIlugh. pIm Bible mIw. ngoq poQbe'. tlhoch'eghmeH mu'mey ngeD lo'.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Yahoo! Mail