tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 23 11:21:47 2006

Re: qep'a'

Eric Zay ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

It's about time that somebody did something with it!  We get the CBC here, I'll be waiting!
"Mark E. Shoulson" <[email protected]> wrote:  I know the qep'a' has been mentioned here, so I won't repeat the
details... Just hoping to see folks there! I'll be going.

qep'a'Daq Salegh 'e' vItul.

Oh yeah. The documentary about us, "Earthlings", is apparently going to
be on the air in Canada in the fall. See
http://www.channelcanada.com/Article1429.html

KLI qelbogh much yIbej. Canada-Daq muchlu'law'.

~mark

Sneak preview the  all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.

Back to archive top level