tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 21 15:19:22 2006

Re: I.K.S. Gorkon (was Re: cannon)

Lawrence M. Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

ghItlh Voragh:

>It's good to know that at least one of the pro Trek novelists takes
>advantage of the KLI and its resources.  Has anyone else done this, or is
>Keith DeCandido the only one

Actually, I'm quite well known to several of the Pocket Book editors (most
notably Marco Palmieri), and they routinely direct their authors to me if
they have any questions regarding Hol.

Much of this has come about because of my participation in the annual Shore
Leave convention, which routinely is flooded with Trek authors. As we've
become acquainted quite a few of them have gotten over any shyness they
might otherwise have had about asking for help.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level