tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 16 19:24:01 2006

RE: pegh mu'

Tad Stauffer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

chup Lawrence:
>Unless there is a huge hew and cry for maintaining the tradition, I'm
>thinking it might be time to put this game on the shelf and try something
>even wackier.

Although I have enjoyed {pegh mu'} in the past, I wouldn't mind having a
new and wackier activity to take its place. Since {pegh mu'}, {'Iv jIH},
and many of the other games of the qep'a' rely heavily on last-minute
late-night Lawrence-written vocabulary cards, maybe it would be better to
have something that doesn't require such cards, to ease the burden & time
of preparation.

I'll probably eat lunch and then head down to the qep'a' a little after
noon time on Wednesday - maybe sometime between 12:48 and 12:51.

- taD

Back to archive top level