tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 24 04:28:54 2006

Re: It has come to my attention... (admins too, please)

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

Perhaps i may, the problem though, is that perhaps we don't have to sacrifice quantity, just because of it's organization, which is why i'm bringing this all up.

QeS 'utlh <[email protected]> wrote:  ghItlhpu' Shane MiQogh, ja':
>I has come to my attention, that after 1 day, i have gotten 20 to 25
>emails,

As with DloraH, when I joined the list in 2001, that was the norm, rather
than the exception. It's a good thing; you're getting more exposure to
Klingon that way. Last year there were some months where it was one or two
emails a day, and those were often Holtej's KWOTD (of course, that's not to
knock KWOTD, which is a great thing) rather than discussion emails.

Perhaps you could consider subscribing to the digest version if you find
this amount of traffic excessive.

Savan,

QeS 'utlh
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD pabpo' / Grammarian of the Klingon Language Institute

not nItoj Hemey ngo' juppu' ngo' je
- Ubykh Hol vIttlhegh

Get FOXTEL this Summer ? New low install price of only $29.95
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fadsfac%2Enet%2Flink%2Easp%3Fcc%3DFXT018%2E19119%2E0%26clk%3D1%26creativeID%3D28172&_t=752582449&_m=EXT