tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 23 04:30:57 2006

Re: mu' HaqwI' vs TKD (was Re: I have a few questions that confuse me...)

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

yes TKD. lol Anyway, anything (i mean anything) can be learned by translating from Klingon to english. It's kinda like immersion, you are forced to listen to something enough, you start to understand it. Therefor, making even the first half obsolete, cause if i can't learn it another way, it's not used, right? There are plenty of resources to convert from klingon to english, but it is the hard way, but one'd learn better this way than through simply reading an english lesson, right?

Alan Anderson <[email protected]> wrote:  ja' Shane MiQogh :

> I have some limiting factors that keep me from the TDK,...

nuqjatlh? "TKD" DaghItlhHa''a'? I don't recognize "TDK" in this
context.

> so essentually, i plan to find a work around for that, which will
> come from tough examination of TKW and any emails in klingon.

luj tovam. pab DaSovmeH tlhIngan mu'ghom DalaDnIS. At this time,
there is no workaround for not having access to the first half of The
Klingon Dictionary.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Yahoo! Photos ? Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
 Photo Books. You design it and we?ll bind it!

Back to archive top level