tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 12 08:55:11 2006

Re: walk two miles

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

This is really one of those imponderables we just
don't have
enough data to resolve, but when (if?) Maltz gives us
more
information, I think it would be great if the behavior
of
spacial measures paralleled temporal ones. It would be
cool
if there was a verb X that was the spacial equivalent
of
{qaS}, so you could say {X-taHvIS cha' qelI'qam}.
Lacking
that, maybe we could use {cha' qelI'qam juvlu'taHvIS
jIleng}.
To keep the parallel with temporal measures,  a naked
measurement
would be a "locationstamp": {cha' qelI'qam jIHop} "I
am two
kellicams away."

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level