tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 08 09:32:34 2006

walk two miles

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

It's been a busy year for me, but now I have a bit more time to be here and
write a little. I'va always had time to read the list though.

Do'Ha' qaStaHvIS DIS vagh naDev ghItlhmeH poH law' vIHutlh. 'ach DaH
tlhIngan Hol Hol vIghojqa'laH 'e' vItul.

vay' vIghel vIneH:

how would I say that that I traveled or walked a specific distance, e.g. two
miles?

Does it make sense to say
  {cha' qelI'qam jIleng}??

I could maybe avoid the problem by saying
  {jIleng. cha' qelI'qam 'aD He}??

Other suggestions??
Maybe I've just overseen something, it's been a while since I've spoken much
Klingon ;-)

Quvar 'utlh.

PS: congratulations to the new BG.

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

Back to archive top level