tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 01 21:08:34 2006

non-speaking things, scattered all about

naHQun ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

So I know that if I use {-mey} on a body part or a person,
it means "scattered all about".
But how do I say that a thing not capable of using language (which would normally take {-mey}) is scattered all about?

~naHQun

a little late but,
toDwI'ma' qoS yItIvqu'!

and just to toss it out there, I was watching ST: VI the other day,
during the dinner sceen with the Klingons, they toast Gorkon
and everyone raises a glass and says "Chancellor", except for his
daughter, who can be heard saying "vavoy".