tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 28 17:21:13 2006

Pronounciation KLBC (i'd like to get ahold of some one with a mic)

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

I need some one with a mic, and is good with their pronounciation. I'm having trouble understanding some of the stuff with the Klingon dictionary and i think the r, gh, and H come to mind when i read this and i think there might be some conflicts. If anyone has a mic, i'd like for them to try to help me get my pronounciation right some time, and maybe (since supposedly the one who did the vocals on the site couldn't roll his Rs) replace some of those files with some not only clearer, but better examples. It's probably best if we can get examples isolating the specific sounds and only those sounds like "S" instead of "SoS SoS" like in that example. If no one has a mic, we may have to find another way, but the pronounciation (in my opinion) is the first thing that needs to be redocumented. If a bunch of you have mics, i'd rather try it with some one over teamspeak (due to clear voice chats) over the aol voice chat. lol But, if i am not gonna be picky if i don't have much a selection.
 lol

Yahoo! Mail