tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 16 11:38:15 2006

Re: Frappr

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

ter'eS:

>The only problem is, it evidently puts your "residence"
>in the middle of your ZIP code area, which in my case
>is on the grounds of the State Hospital for the Bewildered!

Indeed.  The site doesn't accept +4 (9 digit) ZIP codes which would
precisely locate your building.  Supposedly you can move your location
marker to the correct location, but I found it too hard to navigate the
unlabeled street maps.  Still, the national map is nice -- if more
Klingonists participate.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons