tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 28 10:30:47 2006

Re: HolQeD Republishing...

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

Thorwald:
> > One thing that I would need is for Dr. Schoen to provide us (I once was a
> > member, but no longer) with a "State of the Institute" as it were.

Paul:
>Hope nothing's happened to him.  Last I remember hearing, he was way sorry
>for getting the first second electronic copy of the HolQeD out the door --
>about a year ago.  Then something about moving between houses, and never
>heard from again...  Maybe he's recovering from being crushed under an
>avalanche of back HolQeD issues when he tried to move them...  :)

I don't know what's happening with the KLI, but Lawrence is still writing
his blog (http://klingonguy.livejournal.com/).  In fact, today's entry
refers to the KLI in the present tense:

   Meanwhile, I've just gotten a peek at some of the artwork for the
   new comic book coming from IDW Publishing, "Star Trek: Klingons:
   Blood Will Tell" and it looks really really good! The storyline is
   pretty nice too, tying up assorted loose ends and continuity bits
   from both TOS and ENT.

   How do I know these things? Because the KLI has been asked to provide
   some Klingon translation for them, that's how.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level