tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 19 17:53:32 2006

Re: qep'a' (was Re: On a more humerous note)

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

>Not giving out your phone number online is a reasonably intelligent idea.
  I never said it wasn't, not that the phone number was what he ment, though giving out any numbers isn't very intellegent. lol, but it's the second half that kicks me.

  >nuqjatlh?

  loD maS loDvetlh... lughIj 'e'... pe'vIl munga'chuqlaH... vIghomchugh ghIj 'e'... <media>mey yIpIch...

  (Men who prefer other men scare him. He is afraid some one woudl rape me if they met me. Blame the media for that.)