tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 29 12:53:42 2005

changing subscription

teresh000 ([email protected])

I've switched service providers and have a new
e-mail address, and I'm trying to subscribe to the list
with the new addy, but so far no luck.  I tried the
form at kli.org, but there was no response after 2
weeks.  I've tried various commands to @kli.org, but
I can't remember the specific one.  I know that this
information is in the header of each message, but
AOL routinely strips off the header, and I can't find
a setting to change that. So, can someone refresh
my memory on how to subscribe?

ObK: *web*Daq mem QapHa'law'chugh, chaq meqvammo'
ghomvamDaq jeS chu'wI'pu' puS.

-- ter'eS

new address: [email protected]
(My first name is misspelled; that's the last time I
let my son set up my e-mail accounts!)

Back to archive top level