tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 26 16:52:21 2005

Re: *QISmaS!

Philip Scott ([email protected])

Thanks for the advice DIoraH and QeS la'

  Particularly the recomendation for 'KGT' and the websites.

  I'm no stranger to language learning and am looking forward to learning from my mistakes.  Also, while a wonderful tool, I recognise that 'TKD' at 200 pages isn't an exhaustive account of the Klingon language.

  I wasn't particularly looking for a detailed grammatical analysis of my sentences and am happy that you actually understoond what I was trying to say. Now that I've received just that it really complements the book and generally helps me out. Thanks for that.

  Phil