tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 30 20:04:51 2004

non-subscribed accounts (was: Re: Calling all microphone owners (again) )

DloraH ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

From: Cheesbro <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Calling all microphone owners (again)
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 17:29:22 +0000

> Unfortunately, I've only had one - count 'em - positive response.

qaQaHqang; 'ach naDev, che'ronDaq, De'wI' vIlo'laH, 'ach peghwI'mey jatlhlu'mo'
ghogh vIjonlaHbe'.

DloraH
<<<

Hmm, interesting.  I sent this one before I sent the one from [[email protected]],
but then I realized that I sent it from the wrong account.  That frontiernet
account is not subscribed to this list.  After an hour or so and it didn't show
up on the list I figured it was blocked, so I resent the message from a "valid"
account.  Hmm.

'ej DaH tlhIngan Hol vIlo'nIS.  hmm, yab-ngav.  chaq vIlo'be'.  jat jat jat.

DloraH

Back to archive top level