tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 17 10:27:52 2004

KLBC - TV appearance

Thorwald Peeters ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I will be appearing on a Dutch television program that features Star
Trek one whole week and the Klingon language one show.
I won't be starring it, but the person that does will end up at me in
her search for a Klingon fan to speak with.

She will probably ask me something allong the lines of {tlhIngan Hol
Dajatlh'a'}

I have thought of a basic but witty reply, and would like to make sure
it is {Holna'}

What I thought up was (and this is an inside running joke)
I don't speak Klingon very well, but I'm willing to speak it for chocolate!?

Now I'll attempt to put that in Hol...

{tlhIngan HolwI' pupbe'qu' 'ach yuchvaD 'e' vIjatlh}

How did I fare?

--
Thorwald Peeters
a.k.a. qa'pIn qorghon puqloD, q'meQ tuq