tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 21 06:38:12 2004

Re: skybox S8 title

In a message dated 2004-06-21 7:48:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Klingon Sword of Honor => batlh 'etlh tlhIngan => betleH
>
> I'm not sure to what extent this is on the card, but that's what it is in
> tlhIngan Hol.
>
> Thorwald Peeters
> a.k.a. qa'pIn qorghon puqloD, q'meQ tuq
> a.k.a. SoplaHtaHwI'
> yuch betleH 'obe' la'quv

For my current purpose of building a canon database, I'm only interested in
the exact text of the card.
Most of the cards have a Klingon title and an English version of that title.
No. 8 seems to have only two English versions:  a Paramount Hol version
followed by a description.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level