tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 29 08:23:39 2004

A fun conjectural question

James Fox-Davis ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I have been approached by a group producing a fan video of something
they're calling "Trek Eye for the Mundane Guy", and they wanted to
expose the poor fellow to Klingon culture.

They're trying to talk to him about Klingon mating customs in the
proposed script, and asked me about the phrase "I'm looking for some
hot lovin'."

Now, I explained that Klingon mating rituals begin with sniffing and
growling, which intrigued them, but they still wanted the "right"
words.

Somehow I think "bang tuq qanej." (I seek hot love) would be sufficient.

Any suggestions?

qu'qul

Back to archive top level