tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 11 18:16:32 2004

Re: nitpickers' guide to canon

Hakuohalakahiki Dei nucis naHQun El dios de piña ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

jalth:  jI'qel ghojwI'

>It's an error.  Are you going to start a Klingon Language Nitpickers'
Guide?

jatlh:  lay'tel SIvten

>maybe.  how many can there be?  there's only so much canon.  :-)

You don't have to make it /just/ canon.  Although there are a good number
of errors.
You could include the attempts of the ST writers as well.
My favorite mistake is on the Bird of Prey Poster, it says {{tlh Ingan}}
with a space
in the middle of the word.  And there was that one magazine where they
tried to use
pIqaD and wrote {{t l H I ng a n}} instead of {{tlh I ng a n}}.

paq vIje'qang.

~naHQun

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!