tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 01 22:41:05 2004

Re: models of excellent language use

WeQqul ([email protected])

In a message dated 7/1/2004 9:06:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:
ja' weQqul:
> i'm not here to fight, nor to attack anyone. i'm here to learn.
bIghojqang 'e' Da'aghnISchoH, weQqul. Hol yIlo'. pupbe' laHlIj net chaw'.
qaqaD: QInlIj veb DaqonmeH, tlhIngan Hol neH yIlo'. pIyajbe'chugh, pIja' 'ej
bInIDqa'laH.  bIQaghchugh 'ach pIyajchugh, pIlughmoHlaH.  bIQaghQo'chugh,
pIghojmoHlaHbe'.

> weQqul
> bIjatlhnISchugh, tlhIngan Hol yIjatlh!

qeSlIj'e' yIpabchoH.

qon -- ghunchu'wI'

you people are good at klingon but apparently not too good with english
comprehension. when i am ready and i want to i will use klingon on this list.. no
one will force me! if you want to copy n paste, then do all of it, not just in
parts. I don't give a damn to your challenge. i have my own to contend with.
It is one year from the date that I began to learn this language. In the
meantime i am dealing with other issues. to me, more important ones than you or your
challenge. I only commented  on the damn arguing that goes on in this list
because  it is not conducive to learning. not all of us have time for this crap.
i want to learn. i do not want to read email after email of insults and
bullshit drama. nor do others. yeah, i admit, i come forward to voice an opinion
that others share but for one reason or another, don't have the gumption to say
anything. i risk being pulled from this list. ok. so be it. whatever, but i
can survive it alone. As i said , i have enough materials and enough contacts to
go it alone, if need be. i don't kiss ass and i don't give in, so get over
it. I'm not out to GET anyone. I just want to learn, as do others, without being
insulted or disrespected. is that too much to ask for? where were you people
at six months into the language? yeah i make mistakes. so do people who have
been into it for 20 damn years. but i have 3 things to say that keep me going:
don't give up, don't give in and don't let go. Qo! nuch jIHbe'bej.
jISuvnISDI', lu'! DaH poH 'oHbe'. tugh. HIloS!

reH taHjaj tlhingan Hol

weQqul
{bIjatlhnISchugh, tlhIngan Hol yIjatlh!}
If you must speak, speak Klingon!
HovpoH 701736.5
Stardate 4501.6

Back to archive top level