tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 01 05:01:40 2004

Re: models of excellent language use

From: <[email protected]>

> ok. i'm done. Grow up and GET A LIFE! I'm new at this. I bet you didn't
know
> half as much as I do at 6 months into it. I don't have time for your
drama.
> You will not deter me. I will use it when and where i need it or choose
to. If i
> am told otherwise by who ever runs this list, then so be it. i have
learned
> enough and have enough materials and contacts to go it alone.

va!  chotIch DaneHchugh, tlhIngan Hol yIlo' jay'!

qanISbe'taH.  reH chotIchtaH; DaH qatIchchoH, 'ej tlhIngan Hol vIlo'.
vIngwI'pu' vISIQqangbe'choH.  vIghonglu' 'e' vIchaw'choHQo'.  chobIjmeH DIb
Daghajbe', 'ej DaH qaHIv.  yIHub'egh!  bISuv DaneHbe'chugh, vaj HIqImHa' 'ej
choqun 'e' yImev jay'!

qoH vuvbe' SuStel
Stardate 4499.6

Back to archive top level