tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 29 10:16:40 2004

KLI Member Perks Page

Lawrence Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Despite the best of intentions, several snafus have cropped up in our plan to set up member specific options on the KLI's website.

As mentioned in the December issue of HolQeD, you activate your access to these features by means of your membership number which can be found on the mailing label of the envelope the issue arrived  in.

Only, you can't. Through some glitch that still is unclear, membership numbers were left off all the mailing labels. HIvqa' veqlargh. If you don't happen to know your membership number, you'll find it on your membership card. If you can't find your membership card, don't worry. Because of the mailing label error, we'll hold off implementing the membership perks until we can once again attempt to put the correct information on all the mailing labels.

Those of you who do happen to know your membership numbers may have gone to the URL specified in the December issue, only to find that the page wasn't there. I'm unclear what the problem is there, but I'll leave Mark to issue his own replacement proverb for that one.

The moral in all of this is that December is probably not the most ideal month in which to attempt such changes to the website, no matter how well intentioned.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level