tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 28 12:09:47 2004

Help with bible verse

proprinting ([email protected])

I am hoping you all can help. My husband and I print the verse John 3:16
(For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that
whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life) in
many languages on t-shirts. We are currently working on a Klingon and
English shirt. I have the symbols of the language, now would like to print
the pronounced text. Samples I have found on the web are different.

"toH qo' muSHa'pu'qu'mo' joH'a',
wa' puqloDDaj nobpu' ghaH 'ej ghaHbaq Harchugh vay', vaj
not Hegh ghaH, 'ach yIn jub ghajbeh ghaH."

"u" muSHa' qu'mo' Qun'a', boghpu'bogh wa' neH puqlodaj nob. TaHHa'be'meH
ghaH wuvtaHbogh Hoch ghot, 'ach yIn jub SuqmeH, nob.

Which one should I use? Ps. These shirts will be free for those who ask and
send their size and mailing address.
-- Karen

Back to archive top level