tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 16 17:55:47 2004

Re: Klingon WOTD: vItHay' (n)

d'Armond Speers, Ph.D. ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

Steven Boozer wrote:
>> This is the Klingon Word Of The Day for Friday, January 16, 2004.
>>
>> Klingon word:   vItHay'
>> Part of Speech: noun
>> Definition:     the truth test
>
> I have "truthtest" (one word) in my notes.  Is it listed in KGT?

I don't think it's in KGT.  I don't recall why I rendered it as "truth test"
(two words), but it's probably because it's two words in English  My entries
for words from KCD mostly came from a sheet that we were given when doing
the speech recognition model at Dragon Systems.  I believe most of what was
new at the time was subsequently published in KGT.

>> Additional Notes: KCD.

--Holtej

Back to archive top level