tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 13 07:13:46 2004

RE: DCKL translation problems: {tuj muvwI'}

qurgh lungqIj ([email protected])

It's a trek medical device. To suture something is to sew it up, ie if you
cut yourself and go to the doctor to get stitches. A thermo-suture would be
a device that uses heat to join skin together after it is cut.

Try www.dictionary.com, it's free and pretty complete.

qurgh

Back to archive top level