tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 12 15:52:08 2004

Re: QUESTION....

Lieven L. Litaer (Quvar) ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Am 12.01.2004 02:40:04, schrieb Alan Anderson <[email protected]>:

>As someone who wants more people to learn to read Klingon, the one new book
>I believe is *truly* worth having is the one which collects all the
>grammatical descriptions.of tlhIngan Hol -- and a lot of examples -- in one
>place.

okay, theoretically spoken, if I would make such a book - including Klingon and english, explaining
grammar, maybe some pictures - one that makes it easier to learn the language, how could I publish
it? Do I break any copyrights? Where's the problem?

Quvar.

Back to archive top level