tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 09 15:07:13 2004

Re: Klingon WOTD: mol (v)

Holtej:
> > This is the Klingon Word Of The Day for Friday, January 9, 2004.
> >
> > Klingon word:   mol
> > Part of Speech: verb
> > Definition:     bury
> >
> > Additional Notes: Where a {lom} goes.

Philip:
>A {lom} goes into the {mol} that's a noun, but not into the one that's a
>verb, qar'a'?

That's right.  I think that Holtej put the note into the wrong entry in his
dictionary file.  As I understand it, the Word of the Day post is a
computer-generated random selection from this file and he doesn't get a
chance to see them as they are posted.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons