tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 05 07:20:19 2004

Re: eminem song 'without me' in tlhlngan Hol

Shamammd ([email protected])

Quvar
This person needs to keep on singing! He is really good. I have listened to
the original eminem song and he keeps up real good with the original speed of
the song. not easy to do with rap. His pace is very good. His voice isn't as
harsh as eminem's. I have met a lot of artists in my life (some in my family)
and I am sending a few copies of this to them. I want their opinion. I have had
a few people listen to it and so far, they all say it is really good. Someone
really needs to put a bug in this person's ear to keep it up. Never know where
it can lead.
weQqul
HovpoH 4012.5

Back to archive top level