tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 04 13:31:10 2004

Re: polish klingon list

Agnieszka Solska ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

ghel lay'tel SIvten:

>agnieszka,

>where can i find the polish klingon list you mentioned here recently (when
>talking about {paSlogh})?

Daqvam DaghoSDI' jabbI'ID ghom muvmeH mIw Datu'.
QInmey tetlh tu'lu' je 'ach Qapbe'mo' De'wI'wIj DaH URL qanoblaHbe'.

qaghuHnISmoH: Poland Hol neH lulo' jabbI'ID ghomvam jeSwI'pu'.

The URL of the Klingon Empire Embassy in Poland is

http://www.klingons.eu.org
The website contains instructions about how to join the mailing list, which
is called DuSaQ. You might like to take a look at the archives but I since
my computer has just died I can't give you can't give you the URL for that.

Be warned though. The mailing list is only in Polish.
Sadly, it's not very active. We tend to exchange email once every six
months.

Agnieszka
aka 'ISqu'