tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 03 04:59:20 2004

Re: Does {teb} appear anywhere in canon?

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

> I'm trying to determine there is any evidence as to whether the
> subject of {teb} is the agent or the substance.

The what?

I know that a {tebwI'} is a food server in a Dok'e, a fast-food restaurant,
{Do Qe'} (literally. "velocity restaurant")

"presumably because he or she fills a platter with the requested food" KGT
p.102

Quvar.