tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 23 09:01:14 2004

[tlhIngan-Hol] Re: jImIS

lay'tel SIvten:
> >> *kli*vaD mu'mey chu' chenmoHmeH ngup nobqang Okrand vIneH.

Voragh:
> > KLI (Klingon Language Institute) = {tlhIngan Hol yejHaD}
> > HIja', mu'mey naDpu' Okrand!

lay'tel SIvten
>voragh, what is the connection between what i wrote and your answer ("yes,
>okrand approved the words!")?

Mere some vocabulary.  It appeared that you didn't know how to say "KLI" in
Klingon.  The fact that they were themselves {mu'mey chu'} created by
Lawrence (I believe) but later approved by Okrand himself was a bonus.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level