tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 17 00:58:22 2004

use of DoH

david fourman ([email protected])

  I only have about a million questions regarding tlhIngan Hol, so I'll
probably make a post almost every day.
  My next question is regarding the word DoH, not to be confused with D'oH!!
(Homerian sign of discontent).  In TKD DoH is defined as "to back off from".
So does this mean when used with a noun you do not use -vo' because the idea
"from" would be implied in the verb itself.
ex. Dujvo' yiDoH. or Duj yiDoH.

What are some opinions on use of prepositions with ambiguous transitive
verbs?

Stay informed on Election 2004 and the race to Super Tuesday.
http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx

Back to archive top level