tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 13 14:38:09 2004

Re: off list!!!!!!!!!

G. Roderick Singleton ([email protected])

On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 13:22, d'Armond Speers, Ph.D. wrote:
> > Can you take me off the list too plz?
>
> Please see the FAQ on unsubscribing.
>
> http://www.bigfoot.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm#1.2.3

Something is wrong. The above address is unreachable. Perhaps this is
why the number of requests has gone up in the past couple of days.

> In short, to unsubscribe, send an e-mail to this address:
>
> [email protected]

May I suggest that you add this as a footer to every email propagated
via the list. I have done this for the [email protected] list as a
script.

--
G. Roderick Singleton <[email protected]>

Back to archive top level