tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 12 10:30:05 2004

Re: toQDujwIj vIQaw'law'

Voragh:
> >>                             it turns out that we already have the
> >>perfect word: {QanwI'}  "guard" (lit. "protector"), the protective
> >>armor plating around a wing cannon on - wait for it! - a {toQDuj}!

Quvar:
> > Sorry for asking again, is this a canon definition, or yours?

ngabwI':
>It's canon. From the BoP poster, technical callout #31: {tal QanwI'} "Cannon
>Guard"

Just so Quvar is clear, "protective armor plating" is my own definition
based on what is shown on the poster.  Since it's prefaced by {tal}
"cannon", I assume that there are other things a {QanwI'} can protect {Qan}.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level