tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 11 19:53:13 2004

RE: qeylIS

qurgh lungqIj ([email protected])

As far as canon Trek goes Klingons don't have a religion. They have no Gods,
they killed them. They do follow a code of honour, kind of like Bushido.
Kahless was the founder of this Code of Honour. There are legends that
surround him, but they are more similar to the Arthur type stories and he
was not considered a deity in anyway.

I have always seen it as a sort of Bushido mixed with aspects of Zen
Buddhism. I spent some time digging into Klingon philosophical beliefs, so
if you want to know more of my research, please feel free to email me off
list.

qurgh
teH pagh. Hoch chaw'lu'.