tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 07 16:46:44 2004

Re: Help with bible verse YUCK....

captain kalaa ([email protected])

Um...

Under normal circumstances, I would agree.  A
tlhIngan-Hol mailing list might not be the most
appropriate place for discussing religion and/or
Christianity.

However...

This person asked for help in translation.  I don't
remember them preaching, or asking for help in
proslytizing (sp?) anyone.  Of course, I am not in
charge of the list, but I would think that help in
translating would be a reasonable request, considering
the KLI *is* translating the Bible.