tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 04 09:04:53 2004

to everyone In defense of tlhIngan Hol

Shamammd ([email protected])

bIqIDbej'a'?
DIvI' Hol?
Hol 'ar DajatlhlaH SoH?
DIvI' Hol Dajatlhlaw' neH!
wa'maH Sung Holmey vIjatlhlaH,  'ach Qatlhqu' tlhIngan Hol.
Qatlhbej Holvam chenmoHbogh!
Holvam Qatlh law', Hoch Hol, Hol chenmoHbogh, Sung Hol qoj Qatlh puS!
ja' Hoch Holtej!
tlhIngan Hol DaSov'a'?
DaSovbe'law'!

HochHom nuvmey Darur.
bIQubbe'DI' bIjatlh !

Aren't you really joking?
English?
How many languages do YOU speak?
You apparently only speak English!
I speak 10 native languages but klingon is really difficult.
This constructed language is very difficult.
This language is the most complex of all, either created or natural.
Every linguist will tell you.
Do you know tlhIngan Hol?
Apparently you don't!

You are like most people.
You speak without thinking.

Have someone translate the part below for you! Especially the first sentence.
Don't take the first word literally, as it has more than one meaning! you can
take the rest of it literally though! That is my intent!

verengan Ha'DIbaH!
toDSaH!
ghe''orDaq luSpet 'oH DaqlIj 'e'!
'ach HoSlI' Dalo' Ha' chu'!
veqDuj yablIj!

teHqu' 'oH vIHarbej 'e'!
I certainly believe it is very true!

yIngagh 'egh jay! SIbI' peruch!
ROTFLMAO!

I wrote this in defense of tlhIngan Hol and my taking the time to learn it. I
had a bit of help to make sure the sentences were correct. I have to admit
that I was pretty mad when I wrote it. :) If anyone wants to see this where it
was posted, go to: http://cgi.techtv.com/messageboards then click on
conspiracies board , then click on real conspiracies then click on Roswell???  I am sure
some of you may not agree with me and this is just my opinion. I use this
place to practice my tlhIngan Hol. you can click on my name and find other
postings where I post in both english then tlhIngan Hol. I am sure i have made a lot
of mistakes, but it is a way for me to practice and learn from them. :)

weQqul
HovpoH 701126.3
Stardate 4094.8

Back to archive top level