tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 26 15:21:23 2004

Re: De'wI' mu'mey

In a message dated 2004-04-26 8:23:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> > do we have more or less established terms for such computer terms as
>
> Argh!  Ack!  Grrrt!
>
> "More or less established" is your term for "we made it up ourselves."
>
> Answer: no.
>
> SuStel

i really don't understand your hostility to trying to say things in klingon
using klingon words.  if i wanted to use english words to say something, i
wouldn't spend time learning how NOT to use those english words.  you latched onto
one thing, namely that i was talking about non-canon usages, and then closed
the issue with a single word.  the answer isn't "no", and the issue isn't
going away.
lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level