tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 07 16:28:32 2004

Re: joj usage...

qurgh ([email protected])

ghItlh De'vID jonwI' <[email protected]>:
> qurgh:
> >SuvwI' jojDaq targh jojDaq je jIba'
> >I sit in the area between the warrior and the area between the targh
>
> Yuck!  This makes me visualize a particularly grisly battle the
> result of which was half a warrior here and another half there,
> half a targ here and another half there, and the lone survivor
> sitting between the pieces...

Hehe, I didn't like it as I wrote it but I can't work out a better way to do it
without adding an extra sentance or maybe doing something like:

SuvwI''e' targh'e' je, chaH jojDaq jIba'
As for the warrior and the targh, I sat between them.

But I'm thinking I can't do that either...

qurgh

For a free wizage.net web based email address, email me!

Back to archive top level