tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 02 07:31:30 2004

KLBC re: your questions

Shamammd ([email protected])

oooops! Hivqa' veqlargh! what i had in my mind and what i wrote were 2
different things. ok. i forgot the punctuation which gives a different meaning in my
answes. let me repost it.
bIQtIqDaq majaH
bIQtIq wIjaH
bIQtIqDaq wIjaH
DujDaq bIQtIq wIjaH

bIQtIqDaq majaH
in the river. we go.
{by means of the river we go, destination unknown}

bIQtIq wIjaH.
we go to the river.
{the river is our destination.}
{how we get there is unknown}.

bIQtIqDaq wIjaH
we go to the river.
{same as above}

DujDaq bIQtIq wIjaH.
we go to the river in the ship.
{by means of the ship, we go to the river.}
{we use the ship to go. we use it to take us to our destination, which is the
river.}

i do not remember who i have to thank for that one, {we "use" it} but someone
on this list used it as an example and i am using it again.

reH taHjaj tlhIngan Hol!

weQqul
bIjatlhnISchugh, tlhIngan Hol yIjatlh!
HovpoH 701364.6