tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 02 03:34:56 2004

Re: KLBC

Shamammd ([email protected])

In a message dated 4/1/2004 3:57:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:
I don't believe that anyone was attempting to confuse you, and I apologize
if any impression was made like that. I didn't respond to a couple of your
posts because others had already done so. The two that spring to mind are
Voragh and SuStel, both of whom actually had my job (BG) before I even knew
this list existed. Voragh isn't called the "Canon Master" for nothing, and
SuStel is widely regarded as one of this list's most conservative speakers.
Any advice either of them give you can be safely assumed to be accurate.
qon ngabwI'

i dont believe that anyone was attempting to confuse me either. i am just
saying that sometimes we (beginners) need a more lengthy explanation. :) and
examples help a lot to when responding to my posts. :) the more the better. i will
keep in mind wha tyou said about the other grammarians on this list. i did
notice that SuStel and Voragh know this language well and most of the time i
understand what they discuss on this list and their explanations, but like i
said, sometimes i need examples like you gave me. actually any time anyone answers
me, it would be good to give me examples along with explanations. :) Another
reason for this is like i stated before, i am not very good with the grammar
terms in any language. i took several  courses in college like interpersonal
communications and stuff like that, but as soon as i passed the classes i
immediately forgot all the terms associated with it. lol same with math. i learned
all of the conversions for my drug dosages class along with the formulas and as
soon as i passed the class, i forgot them as quickly as i learned them. my
brain can only hold so much info then it just starts spitting it out. i think
this happens with me here too. sometimes the info input is just too much for one
day. :)

i thank all of the people who have been patient with me.
batlh Savan.

reH taHjaj tlhIngan Hol!

weQqul
bIjatlhnISchugh, tlhIngan Hol yIjatlh!