tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 16 05:27:30 2003

Re: Klingon WOTD: qImHa' (v)

captain kalaa ([email protected])

I think this is really a question for Quvar (sp?).
Someone posted to my message board to ask how to
translate into tlhIngan-Hol  "s**t happens" .  Any
ideas or suggestions will be completely welcome.
Also, I will give credit to whoever translates it.
Being a newbie to learning Klingon, I have gone over
Voragh's Notes on Cursing, and was unable to find
something I would be comfortable with telling someone.
 Thanks.