tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 08 09:06:51 2003

lyrics

Kai Mühleck ([email protected])

Hi! I would need some help in the translation of a sentence in Klingon.
We're a band from Berlin and a part of new song is singing the sentence "We
go from West to East Berlin. West to East Berlin." in all the languages
spoken on this planet. We're still missing Klingon. Any ideas? I'm not
familiar with the Klingon pronunciation (except from what I know watching
Star Trek) so I would appreciate any hints for how to pronounce (or how to
find out) your proposal.
Thanx to all of you,
KAI

_____________________________
Kai Mühleck
International Social Justice Project (ISJP)
Institut für Sozialwissenschaften
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Unter den Linden 6
D-10099 Berlin