tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 13 05:27:58 2003

Re: Enterprise

Scott Willis ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hakuohalakahiki Dei nucis naHQun El dios de piņa"
<[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 11:25 PM
Subject: Re: Enterprise

> jalth ngabwI':
> >SKI: ngabwI' describes last week's Enterprise episode for DloraH.
>
> You left out the fact Archer (and the rest of humanity)
> were taking refuge on Ceti Alpha V.
> (I found that a nice touch).  Or did I overlook that somewhere?
>
> bIjalthbe: *Ceti Alpha V* luDab Humanpu'

{HIvqa' veqlargh!

nov yuQ ghaHtaH Archer'e' 'e' vIQumta', 'ach nov yuQvetlh pong vIqawHa'mo',
pong vIja'Qo'.
'ach bIlugh, pa' So''egh latlh Humanpu' Hoch, Archer je 'e' vIQumbe'bej.
lut QummeH laHwIj vIDubnISmoHlaw'.}

My bad...

I mentioned an alien planet ({nov yuQ}), but not by name, as I had forgotten
it. }}: )
But you're right, I didn't mention that he and the remainder of humanity
were hiding there. It looks like my storytelling needs some work.

> ~naHQun;
> tlhInganpu' tIQ Qun

--ngabwI'
tIq. taQ. tlhIngan tlhaq. HovpoH!