tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 16 03:20:35 2003

Re: "Oregon county calls off job for Klingon interpreter"

>From: [email protected]

>All that means is that we must teach our children to speak tlhIngan Hol as
>a first language!  They are our future and the future is now.
>Qapla
>-veS joH

Little children already speak tlhIngan Hol by themselves!
My 6 months old daughter often says some klingon words,
containing H, gh and tlh.
For example today morning she was repeating 'etlh (sword).
So the only thing we have to do is to encourage them
in it and later extend their vocabulary..

QaroH